25 unique qualities you probably didn’t know about The Gourmet Guardian,
which explain WHY we are the most qualified food safety specialists
to assist you with ALL of your food safety needs:
- We make food safety fun by interacting with your staff and providing real life solutions that are practical and easy to understand.
- Our Founder and Managing Director is a Qualified chef with tertiary food technology AND confectionary manufacture qualifications.
- We have worked in HACCP certified kitchens.
- We audit, manage and prepare HACCP systems.
- Our auditors are certified by RABQSA at the highest level – Level 4 High Risk in the National Food Safety Auditor Scheme.
- We are members of the Australian Institute of Food Scientists and Technologists (AIFST) and are on the National Cook Chill committee.
- We are the “yellow jersey winner” in the Empowernet Business Mastery Platinum Program member and are now participating in the Internet Mastery Platinum Program.
- We deliver training on behalf of the Victorian Government as part of a food allergens pilot training project and have contributed as non paid members of consultative committees.
- We have a NO RISK guarantee for HACCP certification.
- We are the food safety specialists that provide the articles for Simplot Australia’s “Food for Thought” magazine (circulation > 40,000).
- We have an “11 point checklist for HACCP certification success” where we walk our clients through the entire HACCP certification process from Day 1 to certification.
- We provide ongoing support to our clients AFTER they achieve HACCP certification (if required).
- We tell of our existing clients that you are now HACCP certified.
- We don’t just provide a program and walk away.
- We have a “97 point training checklist, to ensure your staff never embarrass you again”
- Our website provides an email subscription service that provides value packed educational food safety bulletins that benefit clients and prospects
- We work when you want including “hospitality hours” if required.
- We provide practical solutions with scientific knowledge attached.
- We have sourced hard to get food safety equipment so that it is easy for our clients.
- We understand food allergens. We can help you find the hidden allergens in your menu items and show you multiple ways in which you can provide helpful and accurate advise to your customers.
- We provide allergen management solutions including the preparation of Allergen matrices.
- We do not charge for travel if in Melbourne Metro area.
- We believe that food can be good quality as well as being safe.
- We are part of the Working Party for the Code of Practice for Pest Management in the Food Industry.
- Our Founder and Managing Director also owns a food business.